Monday, May 7, 2007

Travel et all.

Traveling while being pregnant hasn't been as horrific as I anticipated. As long as I keep hydrated and move my legs around a bit, I don't get too uncomfortable. I did get a birds eye view of parenthood on our flight home from San Diego though. There was a couple in front of us with their young son - about 3 or 4 years old. He ralphed ALL over the place about a half an hour into the flight. Surprisingly, I didn't get grossed out....I was just trying to help by offering more barf bags and mints for the little dude. I felt so bad!

I also did very well while we were at Sea World and the Zoo - I didn't get too tired....although I've been having some serious issues with my sciatic nerve in my butt/hip/leg. Not much fun. Just trying to do lots of stretches and hot compresses to alleviate the pain.

Mr/Ms Blob is very active in my belly, but still no dice on feeling it from the outside!

Also, over dinner one night I think we just decided to change our names we had picked out. Not gonna spill the beans though - just in case we change our minds again :) I love these new ones though!

Got some allergy meds which are making me MUCH more less congested! But, last night I was up ALL stinkin' night.....so I'll have to not take them so late next time. At least I could breathe though!

Next appointment is May 14 - after we get back from Tuscon! I'll let you know how it all goes!

No comments: