Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We have LIFT OFF

I've been waiting and waiting to actually feel some baby movements as of late. I'll feel a flutter or two, THINK its the baby, then talk myself out of it like its gas or my imagination. This morning, there was NO mistaking the babe movin' about in me! It was like he did a triple sow cow or something - just HUGE! It was so awesome! I was walking and just had to stop because he was really moving about. It was such a strange feeling! HOORAY for moving babies!

I also really noticed my uterus popping out today as I was in the bathtub....the chubby part of my belly lays low, so the part of my belly thats inflated was super noticeable. The uterus is still below the belly button - but its definitely getting closer and closer. I probably should take a picture of my innie before it pops out....mental note.

I also feel like I've FINALLY put the finishing touches on my pregnancy wardrobe. I went to Old Navy yesterday and picked up a couple more T-shirts and tank tops, polo shirts for work, an ADORABLE velour capri running suit, and a pair of shorts. Oh, and some flip flops. I've promised Pat that was the last shopping spree - and the money was well spent....now I can look in my closet and have choices and not be super upset that nothing fits me. And if we can avoid me being upset or crying, it would be best :) Cuz if momma ain't happy, ain't no body happy :)

No comments: