Wednesday, April 11, 2007

UGH

I wish my clothes would fit me already! I'm officially in between - my pants don't want to button and my preggo clothes are still too big. UGH. It is sooo frustrating!!!!

I'm wanting to bad to feel some baby squirms inside me right now!!! I mentioned I thought I felt some a few days ago - but not much since then. Every night I end up falling asleep with my hands on my tummy, hoping I'll be able to feel something, but no such luck. I actually had a dream where I could REALLY feel it - but I'm pretty sure that was just my vivid imagination.....

Speaking of dreams, I've been told, by many a resource, that you are supposed to be subject to all these crazy wild sex dreams while you're pregnant. I haven't "gotten lucky" so to speak in my dreams so far, but the dreams I have had have been HELLA vivid and VERY very strange.

I've also been itching to go register for baby stuff. Pat tells me no. Dammitallanyway! We'll probably do it sometime next month after the 20 week check up - all I know for sure is that we won't be finding out the sex of the baby, so most of the stuff we register for will be neutral, and I know we'll be registering at BabiesRUs and Target. I actually already started the registries online, but don't have much added yet.

The big decision - the "theme" has already been decided. Its going to be FISHIES all the way! I've got a cute ocean friends theme picked out.



You could argue that its more boy-ee than girlie.....but since I'm a girl and I love fishies I think that qualifies it as girlie too. Our nursery/office/guest room is already painted blue anyway, so the ocean theme will fit well. And, lets be honest folks, the baby doesn't give a rats ass what "theme" they have - its all for the parents anyway, right?

I have an OB appointment on Friday morning - so I'll be posting shortly after that for any new news.

No comments: