Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boys are the cutest :)

We recently received news that one of Pat's college buddies recently was blessed with a new baby boy last week! He's so adorable and cuddly, with a big head of black hair! Congratulations to Mike & Gina :)

Along those lines, we also learned that two other friends of Pat's(one from college, another from high school) are expecting in July. One boy, one girl. I guess that means if we want to keep things even, we should expect a girl :) I thought it was rather funny that all four of them were expecting their first child this year.......I guess 30 is the age for new babies!!!

I also have the most adorable reasoning for why Pat would like a baby girl......

OK, let me back up - I would like a boy, Pat is hoping for a girl, but in reality - it absolutely doesn't matter at all. 10 fingers, 10 toes, we'll be ecstatic. Honestly, I think we're "picking" because we're just making it more interesting.... and we're very competitive peoples :) This way, somebody will "win". No, we don't have any money on it....yet.

Anyway, so we were talking about this whole thing, and the real reason why Pat wants a girl comes out. Because little girls are way cuter. And because little girls always love their daddies. HA! That is sooo cute! This big ol' grizzly bear of a man, looking so tough on the exterior, just wants to be wrapped around the finger of a little girl. Seriously - my heart just melted when he said that....I think it made me love him more (if that's even possible).

No comments: