Tuesday, August 21, 2007

34 weeks, photo shoot, Where'd it go? & nesting

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I'm trying to take it easy work wise, so I don't over exert myself, and that has been helping a lot. Also, trying to focus on making sure I still get out and walk a bit, which is tough when its like a zillion degrees outside. And yes folks, I am getting bigger. You know, I was really good at getting a picture every four weeks, but I botched a bit......I should have aimed for 32 weeks, 36 and then 40 - but now I'm going to have to adjust to 34, 37 & 40. I'll upload my monthly montage after the next photo shoot!

:::::::::::::::::::::: PHOTO SHOOT ::::::::::::::::::::::

Speaking of photo shoots, I had one yesterday :) Yeah, I know cheesy, eh? I was debating whether or not to do a professional studio session of me and my big ol' belly - but then I realized that I probably would be much more likely to regret NOT doing it, as opposed to having them and being a cheese ball for having them. I don't have any proofs back or anything yet - but I'll post as soon as I do. I did two different looks - one with jeans and a big white button down shirt of Pat's, and another with a cool piece of lace. I'm excited to see how they turned out! I went to the home studio of the girl who shot our wedding - Victoria Sprung. She's such a sweetie - and so patient working with me! She's used to shooting real fashion models, not just normal people like me!

:::::::::::::::::::::: WHERE'D IT GO?? ::::::::::::::::::::::

Janelle - this shot is for you. I know how much you loooove belly buttons! Earlier this week, Pat noticed that when I lay down my belly button pretty much disappears. Which is A-OK with me :) It feels so strange though - to touch my belly and feel flat skin where my belly button used to be. weird. Also, I discovered a couple other small stretch marks in addition to the rather large one around the area where my belly button ring USED to be. You can kinda sorta see them at the bottom of the photo. Is it strange for me to think they are kind of cute?


:::::::::::::::::::::: NESTING ::::::::::::::::::::::

It really hasn't hit me yet - honestly. But it definitely has for Pat!! He's been going nuts - setting up all the gifts from the shower. Its so cute :) Not to mention handy! I haven't had to do much. Pat has done baby laundry, assembled, unpacked and done EVERYTHING!! And I must say, everything is looking pretty darn sweet......


Good job Pat :) I appreciate all your hard work!

No comments: