Thursday, August 16, 2007

OK OK OK

i have such great blogging ideas, but like, negative energy. so what I'm going to do, is post a "place holder" to be updated later, so I don't forget what I want to write about. OK? Ok.

Baby shower - Saturday, August 11 - went smashingly :) Details Posted :)

Baby shopping! - Monday, August 13 - now that we have lots of gifts from the shower, we know what else we need to buy for baby O'Brien's arrival. Holy Shmoly! Can we say EXPENSIVE!!!!

34 weeks - YAY! The docs won't try to prevent labor from this point forward. So, really, baby could come at any day!

Baby class preparation - Breastfeeding class Wednesday, August 15 - yes, Pat did go :) We still have three other classes to take - Great Expectations on the next two Friday nights 5 - 9 pm, and Infant CPR on Sunday.

Phew - I've got a lot to catch up on, don't I!

No comments: