Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Baby Shower a Rama!

Pat and I are getting ready for our baby shower this weekend back in Saginaw! I'm excited - Mom, Karli & Danica have worked hard a TON in getting it all put together. My job was basically the invitations and the games. I finished the games up yesterday - here's a few sneak peakies!





And my absolute favorite thing - the name tags! The little diapers are sooooo stinkin' cute - and I love how the borders turned out too. Each set of two name tags has a unique, colorful border!


Its very strange - to think that all of these things are for OUR baby! OURS! Holy cow! Its really starting to set in that we'll have a baby soon.

As far as me and the babe goes, my belly is getting bigger and better, and I'm actually feeling OK as of late. Just a bit tired here and there, and hip joint here, back pain there....etc!

I have another OB appointment tomorrow, then we'll head to the 'Naw! I get to see all my family and friends, which is a HUGE bonus....I'm hoping that I won't melt down like I have every other trip on the way back - with my whole "Woe is Me - My family is so so far away" kind of thing. That is just so emotionally draining.

Until next time - tootle-loo!

No comments: