Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Roller Coaster

As I was waiting for Pat to meet up with me to enter the BLU gala at Shedd Aquarium, I snapped a cute photo of myself showcasing the ups and downs, hills and valleys that now make up my body.



My belly is so round! LOL!

I spent too much of the night on my feet because there wasn't adequate seating....and today I've had a lot of what I can only explain as cervical pain. No cramping or contractions, and there isn't any other weird issues (i.e. blood, discharge, leakage, etc) accompanying the pain, so I'm trying to not let it freak me out in addition to being painful physically. I may call the doctor tomorrow though, if it continues.......aside from that, I'm feeling OK. As good as I can be, I suppose.

We've got the big things covered - the maternity leave paperwork has been initiated, we have pre-registered for the hospital, and we have a pediatrician. Now, all that is left to do is keep the house clean and wait :)

No comments: