Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tums

Tums are my new best friend.

I'm chowin' down the recomended dosage daily......presumably because this little blob O'Brien is taking up more and more space, leaving less for my food and forcing it to want to come back up. This usually occurs later in the evening, particularly before I go to bed. Less than pleasant I tell you. Occasionally, I've swapped Tums for Maalox with GasX if whatever I've eaten is making me bloated with oodles and oodles of gas. Those two godsends are definitely making my pregnancy a bit easier to deal with!

I've also been experiencing a bit of nausea again. Oh Great Fun! It is just morning sickness though, and only shows up if I get up in the morning and don't eat something right away. So I've been eating yogurt or triscuits or something of the like right away, then I seem to feel fine.

No comments: