Friday, June 22, 2007

Belly Rubbin'

There are many people who find it highly rude and obnoxious that complete strangers will come up and rub thier belly. I've decided I'm not one of those people. It really doesn't bother me at all. So - be this my announcement to the world - touch my belly peeps. Just do it. Its cool. Oh, and make sure to not buy me a T-shirt that says "Hands Off the Belly".

I was rubbed today by old Asian lady who owns the dry cleaners (with her cute little ol' Jewish husband - they are quite the couple!). By the way, she's certain I'm having a boy.

::::::::: subject change :::::::::

I golfed yesterday in an 18 hole scramble. Pat and I went to the driving range on Wednesday night so I could make sure that I could actually hit the ball around my ever growing mid-section. Guess what. I can! Like, really, REALLY well! I had some pretty amazing shots yesterday, and was hitting every club well..........seriously though - it might have been the best I've ever played in my LIFE peoples! Even Pat was impressed! We'll see if pregnancy continues to be good to my game - I have another outing next Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed. If this keeps up though - I might just have to rethink my aversion to being pregnant in the summer time. Maybe its a good thing!

No comments: