Sunday, July 8, 2007

Surprise for me!

I was thrown a surprise baby Shower at a local restaurant by my friends here in the building! I was so touched :) They gave us all sorts of wonderful books to begin the baby's library (which I am determined to make extensive! Kelly McFeely (our upstairs neighbor) organized it all - glow necklaces to go around, and a DELICIOUS Dairy Queen cake for dessert!!!

Another friend, Sarah, from across the courtyard, has a hidden talent I was unaware of - Balloon animals! So she made one for everyone in attendance - but it wasn't your run of the mill balloon puppy.....it was knocked up just like me with its own little blob and all :)



I'll post more pics when I get the disposable cameras developed :) But for now, I'll bask in the glow of being loved by my new friends :)

No comments: