Sunday, July 22, 2007

Whoa.......

The baby is SERIOUSLY developing some big giant muscles :) I'm being pummeled from the inside out on a regular basis, a few times a day. I suppose that's a good thing, right? The baby will probably start running out of room soon - don't they say the most active weeks are 28 - 32? After 32 weeks it just won't be spacious enough for all the herkies and round house kicks. Most of the movement is up pretty high by my ribs - I'm assuming they are kicks from tootsies which means the baby is facing the right way - I think. And my belly moves a lot too - so it seriously looks like an alien from the outside. I think Pat was a bit freaked out by all that!

Another big thing going on right now is HUGE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTERS!!! Once I start crying, I just can't stop. And its not just a tear or two - we're talking ALL out BAWLING!!! It really is horrible.....I think that is probably related more to my OCD issues than pregnancy issues though. I mean, the preggo hormones make me start crying over the smallest thing, and the OCD-ness doesn't let me stop thinking about whatever made me start in the first place, which makes me cry for minutes on end. Like, 20-30 minutes straight. That is VERY draining!! It makes my nose all pluggy and the back of my throat hurt. What was it last week - OH - a baby bird that fell out of a tree.....and last night it was thinking of retiring my teddy bear into a box or something. Sheesh. Really not big deals here folks!

OH, and I still think women who say they loved being pregnant are lying. It just completely makes your body all crazy - and I can't think of any instance in which it would improve your posture or overall well being! It really is tough work.

This weekend was the Craft & Hobby Association trade show - amazing stuff! Any trade show, in general, is exhausting. 7 hours a day of shmoozing, looking at product, taking classes, making demos - for three straight days! But WHEW - it is so much harder walking & standing with this baby inside me! I didn't even go for the whole time because I knew it would be too much, but even 3 - 5 hours was enough to send me into a hip hurtin' frenzy. I'm doing better now - resting and such, but I can definitely feel it!

To Do this week: 31 week appointment on Thursday! We're all the way into going every two weeks now. YIKES!!

No comments: