Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pills....

I'm sure most of you have heard that when you are pregnant, your doctor prescribes some sort of pre-natal vitamin to make sure your little blob is getting the most nutrients possible. I of course, expected the same. What I didn't expect, however, was my doctor to bombard me with a zillion different choices! What he told me was this: In his opinion, they are all pretty much the same as far as nutritional content - so if I like the purple one better than the one with a heart on it, or prefer two pills as opposed to one...it really doesn't matter. I got samples of nine different ones - check them out below.


I've tried a couple so far - basically looking for the one that makes me the least constipated....I haven't had issues with that so far (like a lot of preggo pants do) and I'd like to keep it that way! Also, one that doesn't make me want to Yak would also be a big plus. So far, the purple pill is in the lead :) I just have to make a decision and tell the Doc before my next appointment in a month.

No comments: