Saturday, February 17, 2007

Cutest. Blob. Ever.

We had our first prenatal appointment on Thursday :) It was rather exciting, although I was managing to convince myself that I actually wasn't pregnant, and that during the ultrasound we were going to find nothing.

Boy was I wrong!

When we first got in to see Dr. Kelsey, he felt around my belly and said "Well, you definitely FEEL pregnant....". Then he busted out the dildo cam and I had my first transvaginal ultrasound. It wasn't uncomfortable at all - just kind of strange to have some dude torquing on a magic wand inside my hoo-ha.

Here's what we saw:
There it is. The cutest. blob. ever.

Everything seems to be going well so far. The blob measured at 8 weeks, 6 days when I was actually at 8 weeks, 1 day. The due date is September 26th, plus or minus 2.5 weeks!

No comments: