Thursday, January 25, 2007

Preggo Journal, Jan 25

I haven't really thought much about the pregnancy, honestly. I've had a lot on my mind regarding the move and making sure everything that needs to get taken care of - GETs taken care of!

I haven't been feeling much of anything lately - the boob tenderness is still definitely there, but I find if I wear a good bra coupled with a tank top with a built in bra and then a shirt on top, it keeps the girls pretty well in place and I don't notice it much throughout the day. No cramping to speak of, still no nausea (keeping fingers and toes crossed that it continues that way!). I guess I'm getting a little gassier, but I don't know if that is just the lasagna I made, or because of the baby......(or I guess its still zygote at this point - I don't think I can call it a baby until I get to the "interactive uterus" portion of the pregnancy, when the babe starts flippin around in there and stuff). And in general, I'm more gassy than the next girl, so again, I haven't given it much thought.

I suppose I'm still tired too - turning into sleep at around 10 - 10:30, and falling asleep shortly thereafter. I haven't been waking up much during the night either, so I feel pretty good when I wake up. Which is kind of nice. Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm still lollygaggin' to get out of bed, but its just because its soooo cold out there and not so much because I'm tired.

What else did I learn in baby land today - well, I learned how to give a sponge bath for a new baby - and after the belly button grossness falls off (which, I am SOOO not keeping and putting in a scrapbook, that is sooo gross) you get to put them in the tub thingys. The pictures of the babies were sooo stinkin' cute!

OK, thats all for now. Not sure how much preggo thought journals I'll be having over the next few days since I plan on being swamped and not online hardly - but know that if anything comes up, I'll let you know!

No comments: