Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Preggo Journal, Jan 23

I got my books in the mail today. I bet you're wondering how I got them so quickly here in Mexico. I won't tell you how much I paid for shipping, but lets suffice to say it was worth it, because now my infinite thirst for knowledge can be quenched. I hope.

I woke up today pretty nauseated. I thought I read somewhere that eating bananas helps. So I did - and it seemed to work. I didn't have time for any other breakfast - besides, I didn't have any frozen fruit to mix with my shake - so I just headed to work. But then I was hungry for something more so I went to McDonald's. Apparently greasy food just doesn't really sit well with me. It didn't taste all that great, and I couldn't finish the hashbrown or McMuffin....but the OJ was hella yummy. I'll be pretty happy if I have an aversion to greasy food. It will be better for me and for Baby O'Brien......especially since I have a history of Gall Bladder issues - of which pregnancy seems to exacerbate. My mom had her gall bladder taken out right after I was born - she said every time she had an attack while she was pregnant she thought she was having a heart attack. Sooo......if I avoid greasy fatty foods - then I should be able to avoid feeling like I'm dying. We'll try it - see how it works out :)

Just checked - yup, my belly is still fuzzy. SO SO strange.

No comments: