Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We HAVE showage peeps!

Of course, a week before the wedding, baby O'Brien decides to make his debut by making my belly poke out a bit. Its not much, but noticable, and enough to make my dress just a little uncomfortable! I'm sure I'll be able to make it through the day though :)

Also just in time for the wedding, increased urination. Thats super fun. I feel like I'm in the john every five minutes after I drink water. And if I don't drink water, I swell up like a balloon, which is also very fun.

There was one of my pregnancy tickers that said "Mommy's uterus is the size of a grapefruit, which is exactly what she'd like to throw at Daddy right about now".....I think it was around week 8 or so.......I didn't really understand it until now. There have been a handful of times where I've just snapped at Pat for no reason, or gotten angry over the silliest little things. Luckily though - he's handled it like a champ :) He's a good man, that Pat O'Brien!

I've been so lucky to not have any of these symptoms of pregnancy, and I get them all right before I get hitched.....*sigh* Couldn't it just have waited one more week???

OH, and just in case you're wondering, my belly is still hairy. So much so, in fact, that it actually had some static electricity goin on yesterday. I was adjusting my preggo band pants, and saw all the little hairs sticking straight out. Its so strange.

No comments: